Monday, March 28, 2016

Not just Diamonds and Gold

Whoever said that all that shines is diamonds and gold never saw the Mediterranean Mermaid in person. I have completed most of the Kreinik metallic thread. I ran out of the lighter green and need to run by the LNS to get more. So far she is only stitched in Kreinik I have not put any DMC or beads in to her tail. She is stitching fairly fast now so hopefully I will be finished soon and can start something on the new fabrics I received. Now I have fabric for four designs.




Speaking of new fabrics I got my package from Chromatic Alchemy. It felt like for ever to get in, even though it was only two weeks. Definitely will be ordering more fabric from them. Worth the wait to come from Europe. Now I really can't decide which one to do next. Might have to toss a coin or let one of the kids pick.

Frost (aida)
Mermaids of the Deep Blue by Mirabilia
Going to change mermaid colors

Antares (aida)
Peacock by Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks


Quiescence (aida)
Queen Mariposa by Mirabilia

No comments:

Post a Comment