Monday, March 21, 2016

Finished Skin Mediterranean Mermaid

I didn't get a whole lot of stitching done on Mirabilia Mediterranean Mermaid while the kids were on spring break last week. Go figure. I did manage to sneak in a few minutes here and there and finished her skin and hair. Also, managed to take a good picture of her and the fabric too.
She is stitched on 14 count Zweigart Frenzy.
I am hoping this week to get the file up on my conversion page for this project.

The hair has the dreaded 2 strand blend in it. (You know where you take one strand of one color and one strand of another color and put them together.) On top of being my least favorite thing to do; they are small stitch areas with only 1-4 stitches, then a huge gap. So, you have to end and start again. I save blends until they are the last thing in that area. Sometimes, I will even move to a new area and skip the blends. What is your least favorite part? Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment