Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Update on Mediterranean Mermaid

This week the kids are all on Spring Break not sure I will be able to get much stitching done but I am going to try. I am really enjoying stitching this one. The skin conversion I am making is turning out wonderful. Here is how far I am now.

Again not the best of pictures. I am going to have to go back to using the big camera the little one just doesn't take the same quality pictures.

Happy post came in. (Well mostly happy) Start with a pattern. Received Green Bike by Alessandra Adelaide. I am going to make two of these for my older twin sisters which are both avid bike riders. I ordered the fabric to go with it last night. One's favorite color is red and the other turquoise. I am thinking of using Kreinik#4 floss for them.




Next is fabric. Remember I ordered online for the first time ever. The pieces from Picture This Plus have arrived. First is Gothic. I am going to stitch Mirabilia Startgazer on it.


The other piece of fabric is still gorgeous fabric; I just don't think it is going to work for what I wanted to stitch on it. It is Monet again by Picture This Plus. I was going to do Mirabilia Red and convert it to purple. The way the dye pattern is I just don't see it looking right.


So, I am going to split the fabric and stitch two Nora Corbett's on it. The Rain Queen and Coral Charms.


These will be my next two projects unless the post comes before I finish Mediterranean Mermaid.





No comments:

Post a Comment