Friday, May 27, 2016

Finished TEXAS

I have finished TEXAS. Took longer than expected but it is done. Just needs to be washed, and ironed. Then off to the frame shop when Green Bike in Turquoise is ready to be picked up.
 
Texas Panorama by Bestitched designs by Bev
on Smokey White Zweigart 18ct Aida

Two new starts since this one is finished. First Green Bike by Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks. This time in red Kreinik thread. Also, a Christmas gift for the other twin. So far I have not messed up this one, and everything is lining up correctly. Fabric is Silvermist Opal 18ct.

Second is Queen Mariposa by Mirabilia. I couldn't stand not working on a Mirabilia. Only two days progress, with limited thread supplies. Next week I will swing by the LNS and get the remaining supplies need for her. I am not sure which is worse having three WIPs or not having a Mirabilia. Everyday I feel each one needs some love. Currently I am doing 1-2 threads then switching. It seems to be working well.

1 comment:

  1. I realize that this is a long shot - but I have been looking for this 'Texas' pattern and can't find it anywhere (after extensive google searches, sigh). Is there any chance you would sell the pattern since you completed it? Thank you in advance even if your answer is no, since I at least know the pattern name now :-)

    ReplyDelete